Spotlight: Rum Punch recipes
If you need a taste of the Caribbean, try Bobby Flay’s Rum Punch recipe. It’s delicious!
The saying is: 1 part sour, 2 parts sweet, 3 parts strong and 4 parts weak.
- 1 cup fresh lime juice
- 2 cups grenadine syrup
- 2 cups Jamaican white rum
- 1 cup light rum
- 2 cups fresh pineapple juice
- 2 cups fresh orange juice
- Pinch freshly grated nutmeg, optional
- Orange slices, for garnish
- Pineapple slices, for garnish
Mix all ingredients together in a pitcher or punch bowl. Chill in the refrigerator for at least 1 hour before serving. Garnish with orange or pineapple slices.